Responsible for selling the organization’s large market Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit, Not for Profit, and Total Retirement Outsourcing retirement programs within an assigned territory and for meeting sales goals in accordance with company objectives for institutional market sales.
We have two opportunities available, one role would cover the Georgia & Florida territory and the other would cover the West Coast and could be based out of Southern California or Seattle.
• Acts as a market leader for Transamerica Retirement Solutions in the geographic region.
• Prospect for new clients within assigned territory and achieve sales goals.
• Develops a strong network of advisors, consultants, and other third party intermediaries that are focused on the retirement industry.
• Develops plan sponsor relationships through meetings with key contacts at the plan sponsor.
• Participates in proactive marketing campaigns.
• Manages a territory of target prospects.
• Travels extensively to meet with prospects, advisors, and other key intermediaries in the territory.
• FINRA Series 6 & 63, with the ability to complete Series 7 within first 6 months of hire.
• Self-motivated, strong technical and ERISA expertise, as well as extensive market knowledge.
• 7 years sales experience in the Retirement Plan industry focusing on the mid-to-large plan institutional market.
• Experienced professional who blends instinctive sales acumen, outstanding interpersonal skills, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
• Existing broker relationships in the particular territory
• Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
• Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills.
• Organized in thoughts and actions.
• Thrive on high volume and a fast pace.
• Ability to effectively manage resources.
• Self-motivated, strong technical.
• Extensive travel required, including overnight travel.
• Candidate must reside within assigned territory.