Penserra has its headquarters in Orinda, California.
AUM as of June 30: $3 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018, 2020
3 cool things:
- Promotes a diverse and accepting work environment in which 34% of the staff is from underrepresented minority backgrounds, respect is highly valued and teammates are encouraged to “treat colleagues like clients.”
- Supports work-life balance with an unlimited paid time off policy that allows employees to pursue their individual interests when they need time away from the office; provides the staff with the equipment to work from home and gave each employee the option to work from home two days each month before the pandemic.
- Maintains a collegial office atmosphere with free meals and snacks; hosts social events such as patio barbecues for the team, birthday celebrations and holiday gatherings; and encourages employees to take breaks and play in-office golf or video games.
- “The firm is committed to diversity and inclusion from the top down. There is full transparency of the business lines and financials. Lots of flexibility with unlimited PTO and telecommuting policies.”
- “Small firm with a family feel. Very close relationship with co-workers. Part of a team working toward the same goals.”
- “They let you do your job. They ask questions and respond to input. Offer suggestions but always look for answers to problems and concerns. Penserra tries to bring us all together as a team.”