Canterbury Consulting has its headquarters in Newport Beach, California.
AUA as of June 30: $23.6 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Contributes 5% of salary into employee profit-sharing plans each pay period. The company also matches 2% of an employee's 401(k) contribution.
- Financial support for professional designations CFA, CAIA and CPA. Canterbury pays costs associated with the study materials and ongoing professional fees.
- Recognizes those employees who have been at the company for five, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years with a travel voucher ($100 for each year) to spend only on travel.
- “The benefit package reflects the effort to give the best. Beyond the excellent insurance and other benefits, this includes three paid half-days to go to the beach every summer.”
- “Every employee, no matter their position in the company receives equal respect.”
- “I feel truly comfortable walking into any office to have a conversation be it my teammate or the president.”