Baird Asset Management has its headquarters in Milwaukee.
AUM as of June 30: $103 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Shares operating income with associates in the form of profit-sharing and 401(k) contributions. Over the past five years, associates received an average contribution of 3.72% of their eligible compensation in profit-sharing.
- During the pandemic, doubled the donation amounts eligible to receive a 50% company match from the Baird Foundation. Previously, the most associates (excluding senior management) could donate to receive a 50% match was $1,000. Now, associates can donate as much as $2,000 and receive a $1,000 matching contribution.
- Baird’s Kasten Award recognizes associates who provide extraordinary client service, exemplify Baird Asset Management’s values and continually strive to improve service on behalf of the whole team. Winner receives a crystal award and a $5,000 gift card.
- “Employees understand that if they do right by the client in the long-run, the work environment will remain top notch and the resources required to continue that effort will be provided.”
- “We work hard but are encouraged to take time for ourselves and our families.”
- “The organization has an open-door culture, which is great, and I came from a place where this didn’t happen. You can talk to senior leaders when needed.’’