Harrison Street Real Estate Capital has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $29 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- During the pandemic, Harrison Street allows employees to take an additional 10 days of PTO if they have symptoms of COVID-19 or if they are caring for a dependent who has the illness.
- Wellness program includes free fitness and meditation classes.
- Offers 16 weeks of paid parental leave for mothers and fathers, as well as a dependent care and transit-matching program.
- “Continues to show employees' value to the company through tough economic times; provides considerable opportunity for experience-based learning and career progression.”
- “The firm makes great efforts to instill a spirited, collaborative work environment. This takes a number of different forms, including extensive benefits and perks, plenty of company events, formal feedback and more.”
- “The flexibility and understanding of the personal responsibilities of people with families and children is exceptional relative to other firms in the industry.”