Stockbridge Capital Group has its headquarters in San Francisco.
AUM as of June 30: $17.6 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- In response to the coronavirus pandemic, communications and meetings were enhanced through the addition of Microsoft Teams, allowing for group chat, company announcements, calls and video conferences. In addition, virtual happy hours are held regularly between departments, replacing previous in-person gatherings, and a companywide trivia game was held over several weeks to bring fun to the day-to-day.
- Regularly gives to the non-profit group Raising Expectations in Atlanta, which helps children and young adults break the cycle of poverty. For example, the company adopted a family, provided gifts to each child and their mother and donated money for rent.
- Champions a family-friendly work environment with flexible hours to accommodate school events or doctor visits, free or discounted tickets to entertainment or sporting events and other perks.
- “Stockbridge has created a culture that encourages and promotes leadership, creativity and inclusion. Team members are respected and provided with opportunities to grow and develop their career.”
- “Stockbridge offers a culture built around collaboration, teamwork and positivity. The company is well-oiled in the institutional real estate industry. I am able to work on some exciting real estate transactions and allowed autonomy while doing so.”
- “Stockbridge is very tuned in to employees’ wants and needs and it speaks volumes that we’ve been able to maintain so much camaraderie and productivity while working from home for many weeks in 2020.”