AAM Insurance Investment Management located in Chicago.
AUM: $25.5 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018, 2019
- Promotes an annual employee golf outing dubbed the “Ryder Cup” that includes team and skills competitions. The company provides breakfast and a half day off for the event.
- Allows employees to wear jeans on casual Fridays as a reward for new business; the firm closes early on summer Fridays and the day before holidays.
- Provides free fitness center in the company building; employees are given time during the business day to exercise.
- “There’s a good work-life balance and no micromanaging, which cuts back on work-related stress.”
- “AAM values its employees and encourages them to participate in important working groups to determine the company’s future. The management team is very transparent with employees regarding key developments, growth initiatives and financial results.”
- “Strong client relationships and clear value propositions make it feel like our work really helps our clients.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove.