Spectrum Investment Advisors located in Mequon, Wisconsin.
AUA: $2.4 billion
Years won: 2017, 2019
In their own words:
“We are big believers in employees enjoying their lives, which is why, in the past 23 years of existence, we’ve only had five employees leave, with nine employees having a tenure of over 10 years and six employees with a tenure of over four years.”
- Rewards employees who go above and beyond with the “Wingman of the Quarter Award” and a $150 gift certificate to a high-end restaurant.
- Sponsors team events such as one-day trips to Chicago and Boston; provides concert tickets for the entire staff; and gives each employee the opportunity to go to at least one Milwaukee Bucks game and one Milwaukee Brewers game per season, with a guest or guests of their choice.
- Hosts company-sponsored lunches at an on-site coffeehouse; and takes all employees to lunch for celebrations such as St. Patrick’s Day, the day before Thanksgiving or an intern’s last day of work.
- “We often refer to the team here as the Spectrum Family. We are all often getting together outside of work and we truly enjoy each other’s company. We have an annual pool day where employees and their families all get together at a local pool, an annual baseball game that we attend and an annual holiday party in the winter.”
- “Any idea an employee has is welcomed by the group and discussed as a group … the pros and cons. Management is always willing to help with any task and gives us the opportunity to do our best work at all times.”
- “As an employee I feel empowered and valued.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove