Baird Asset Management located in Milwaukee.
AUM: $85.6 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“We provide resources and opportunities for continuous improvement, including tuition reimbursement, mentoring programs, associate resource groups and leadership development opportunities. We also actively encourage associates to maintain a healthy balance between work, home and the community, and support them in their efforts to do so.”
- Has a “Fun Committee” that plans activities throughout the year, including Super Bowl and NCAA basketball parties, Halloween games and a holiday “white elephant” gift exchange.
- Sponsors “Baird Cares,” a program that gives every associate two paid days off each year to volunteer for a non-profit organization of his or her choice.
- Offers flexibility, allowing associates to take advantage of flexible work arrangements, such as part-time schedules, compressed workweeks or staggered hours.
- “The leadership encourages everyone on the team to feel like a leader. That is so critical because central to motivating team members is creating a culture that allows everyone to participate and contribute.”
- “The culture of our team is one of a family. People genuinely care about one another and want the best for everyone, both at work and outside the office. This is from our interns to our CIO.”
- “Not only are the clients treated with respect and honesty, but the associates are as well. There is a shared sense of integrity within my team where expectations are clear and hard work is recognized and appreciated.”
Compiled by Rick Baert