Insight Partners closed its growth equity fund Insight Partners XI at $9.5 billion, according to a news release Friday from the private equity and venture capital firm.
The fund focuses on generally investing $10 million to $350 million in growth-oriented software companies.
The previous fund, Insight Venture Partners X, closed at $6.3 billion in 2018.
Investors in Fund XI include:
- The $225.9 billion New York State Common Retirement Fund, Albany.
- The $141.8 billion Washington State Investment Board, Olympia.
- The $167.2 billion Texas Teacher Retirement System, Austin.
- The $59.1 billion Pennsylvania Public School Employees' Retirement System, Harrisburg.
- The $31.5 billion Texas Municipal Retirement System, Austin.
- The $30.9 billion Pennsylvania State Employees' Retirement System, Harrisburg.
- The $25 billion San Francisco City & County Employees' Retirement System.
- The $23.6 billion Los Angeles Fire & Police Pension System.
- The $21.4 billion Louisiana Teachers' Retirement System, Baton Rouge.
Insight Partners officials could not be immediately reached for further information.