Xponance has its headquarters in Philadelphia.
AUM as of June 30: $10.8 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Pre-pandemic, sponsored holiday meals in the office at least twice a year, such as the Monday before Thanksgiving and around Christmas or Easter.
- Weekly companywide meetings over Zoom, which include the CEO and the president/COO. Team members have played Uno and Trivial Pursuit together virtually. They’ve also come together for a virtual cooking lesson.
- Recognition efforts include Employee of the Year award, with a monetary gift and/or travel valued at $2,000.
- “We are the result of the recent merging of two firms, so there are bound to be ripples. However, the firm management has done a good job in what can always be a difficult situation. It is definitely a fun and friendly environment.”
- “We stay connected with each other weekly with a firmwide virtual call. We have implemented a monthly virtual game (at) lunchtime and a monthly virtual book club. We have actually grown closer as a firm during this pandemic.”
- “The culture of the organization lends itself to a place where you feel you are a part. The special activities that are provided help you to appreciate the culture of Xponance because you are made to feel that you matter.”