WisdomTree Asset Management has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $57.6 billion
U.S. Employees: 139
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020
3 cool things:
- Offers complimentary fitness apps, meditation, yoga, and virtual sessions with a wellness guru. Also circulates weekly and monthly newsletters with a compilation of themed wellness articles and hosts annual fitness challenges.
- Matches 50% of every employee contribution to 401(k)s with no limit. Plan investment options are reviewed annually to ensure the best options are offered.
- Recognizes employees at town hall meetings as they celebrate their 10-year anniversary with the firm, receiving a plaque from the CEO and a two-month paid sabbatical that they’re free to take all at once or split up at a time of their choosing.
- “The period of working from home has really given WisdomTree an opportunity to shine — senior management is making a strong effort to stay connected to the other employees and it shows. Personally, I’m benefiting from the weekly yoga, meditation and health seminars.”
- “Executives look at each employee as a person, and try to provide support to each as their own individual. The communication during COVID has been fantastic. There is a real community culture even as we work remotely.”
- “You have opportunities to learn and grow, more so than you would at a larger organization, as well as access to our leadership team. I look forward to working every day, even while working from home.”