Westwood Holdings Group has its headquarters in Dallas.
AUM as of June 30: $11.9 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Makes 401(k) program available on the first day of hire. Company matches 6%. Any contributions or matches are vested at 100%; an additional 1% is matched for contributions 7% or above to individuals earning less than $125,000 per fiscal year. In addition, stock is awarded to each employee as part of their total compensation.
- Microsoft Teams service and cloud integration made it possible to deepen employee collaboration and maintain a cohesive work environment despite a shift to working remotely during the pandemic. Created a Westwood Yammer account and held weekly drawings to keep employees engaged and feeling connected.
- Partial time off is given for birthdays and on summer Fridays. Employees can leave the office at 2 p.m. on their birthday. During the summer, staff members can choose six Fridays between June 1 and Aug. 24 to leave the office at 3 p.m. The company also grants four paid hours per month for volunteering.
- “Westwood makes you feel valued and a person, not a number. Westwood trusts its employees, as seen during COVID-19, to diligently do the work for our clients while also checking to make sure we, as employees, are doing OK!”
- “Great benefit package, from health/wellness programs to retirement planning, and high company values that make me proud to represent.”
- “People here are open to one another and treat others with the utmost respect. Leadership and managers truly care about the well-being of its employees and their success.”