Voya Investment Management has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $230 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“Voya employees recognize and feel they have a unique opportunity to shape the direction and strategy to determine how our company is run. Employees recognize we have a flat management structure that values feedback from employees at all experience levels and a commitment to community service, which includes annually National Day of Service, Employee Giving Campaign and (giving) each employee an additional 40 hours of paid time off to support the charities of their choice.’’
3 cool things:
- Offers a 401(k) match of up to 6% and a 4% defined benefit plan.
- Employees are encouraged to volunteer and are paid up to 40 hours a year for volunteer time away. The company’s foundation matches donations to non-profits up to $5,000 annually.
- Annual on-site health screenings and flu shots are offered during the benefits open-enrollment period. Employees can receive additional dollars in their health savings account for completing health awareness activities (biometric screening, health survey and health consult).
- “Leadership has been amazing during the COVID-19 pandemic, from making sure people can work remotely and being supportive of flexible schedules to encouraging healthy activities.”
- “This organization is an inviting and welcoming place for people of all different backgrounds and perspectives. It promotes diversity and inclusion and demonstrates this through numerous employee resource groups.”
- “The culture is great and the people are collegial. The organization’s values were on display during the Black Lives Matter protests and it created a sense of community.”