TCW Group has its headquarters in Los Angeles.
AUM as of June 30: $225 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“TCW shows its team spirit throughout its organization. From a collaborative culture to numerous events for staff and opportunities for development and growth, the firm is able to deliver its best to clients largely because of the culture it delivers to employees. TCW also has a strong commitment to the community, which helps encourage team building through initiatives such as packing backpacks and providing them to children in need. TCW maintains strong retention because of a positive culture and recognition that employees can have a rewarding career with increasing responsibilities at the firm.’’
3 cool things:
- On-site subsidized dining facility serves fresh breakfast and lunch, including a made-to-order juice bar.
- Financial wellness courses offered on-site and via webinar, such as estate planning, planning for retirement, getting your financial house in order and managing student loan debt.
- Provides a “quiet room” with lounge chairs and dim lighting so employees can take a break and rest.
- “This organization adapts fast and well during tough times. In less than a week, the entire organization was ready to work remotely from home.”
- “My direct managers give me the autonomy and respect to succeed in my role. They listen to my concerns, input and thoughts around improvements of our division and are willing to make improvement where it makes sense.”
- “I like that the organization has a small company feel and that I am not lost in the weeds.”