T. Rowe Price has its headquarters in Baltimore.
AUM as of June 30: $1.22 trillion
Years won: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“T. Rowe Price has a unique culture. With a focus on collaboration and inclusion, its employees feel appreciated and respected. This was most recently demonstrated by the firm’s handling of the pandemic. In a survey of its workforce in April, 88% of employees were satisfied with the way T. Rowe Price has responded to their needs, and 82% felt that T. Rowe Price is taking a genuine interest in their well-being.”
3 cool things:
- The 401(k) plan provides a company contribution of up to 12.5% of an associate’s salary, if he/she contributes 4%.
- Granted all employees two extra wellness days to use before August 2020 in response to COVID-19. Associates employed as of Jan. 1, 2021, will receive an additional three wellness days in 2021.
- Provides on-site massage therapy, yoga classes and gyms. Corporate gardens tended by employees grew and the firm donated 581 pounds of produce last year.
- “Strong culture, good collaborative environment, honest and candid feedback from management, strong management promoting accountability and meritocracy, organizational support for ongoing professional development.”
- “They always get it right when it comes down to social issues. They are never hesitant to come out in support of what is right. Given the current climate the country is in, T. Rowe is always on the right side of the tracks when it is relating to equality, especially for minorities and women.”
- “Solid benefits; interesting work; focus on improvement; good funding for initiatives.”