Strategic Retirement Partners has its headquarters in Shorewood, Illinois.
AUM as of June 30: $11.9 billion
Years won: 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Even before the pandemic, more than 75% of employees worked remotely. Employees participate in videoconference calls daily and celebrate holidays periodically during Zoom calls.
- Matches employee 401(k) contributions up to 6%. It also contributes to health savings accounts: $500 a year for individuals and $1,000 for employees with dependents.
- Offers financial wellness through “Your Money Line,’’ providing employees access to coaches who help with finances and investment issues. They also can use the company’s 401(k) contribution match to pay down student loan debt.
- “Everyone in the company has a voice. The upper-level management is concerned with making sure that the decisions that are made will be beneficial to the entire company.”
- “There has never been one time in the years I have worked here that I have felt worried or distrustful of the information that has been shared by management.”
- “Our remote working environment gives me a relaxed space to work and allows for a great work-life balance.”