Stadion Money Management has its headquarters in Watkinsville, Georgia.
AUM as of June 30: $2.6 billion
Years won: 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Fosters a collegial office atmosphere with daily company-catered lunches from local restaurants. Periodic after-hours happy hours celebrate upcoming events such as weddings and new babies, and an annual Family Fun Day in the spring and holiday party also builds culture.
- Contributes 3% of annual salary/bonuses/commissions to the 401(k), regardless of employee contribution. An additional annual profit-sharing contribution ranges from 1% to 1.5%.
- Offers a business casual dress code, with jeans allowed on Fridays.
- “We are a nimble organization, able to quickly respond to changing market conditions and opportunities. That quickness provides opportunities for professional growth and the ability to quickly see each person’s individual contribution.”
- “Small enough to feel like a family. Large enough to be stable, competitive and secure.”
- “The company invests in little things that people value such as hosting a group lunch every day, fitness boot camps and an employee appreciation day.”