Stadion Money Management located in Watkinsville, Georgia.
AUM: $3 billion
Years won: 2019
- Supports employee wellness with in-office chair massages and a weekly on-site fitness boot camp.
- Hosts family events to give the staff an opportunity to meet one another’s families.
- Encourages a collegial office atmosphere with daily catered lunches in the communal lunchroom, casual dress on Fridays and a costume contest with prizes on Halloween.
- “There are lots of opportunities for learning, it’s a friendly and cooperative atmosphere, and we’re based in a small town and are a relatively small company, but I feel we compete on a much bigger level. Everybody, no matter what they do, has the opportunity to have a direct impact on the company.”
- “The culture of the company is one that makes me feel like I am not going to work at all, but rather going to hang out with true friends to collaborate in order to accomplish some innovative and great things.”
- “I am continually amazed at the firm’s generosity toward its employees and its responsiveness to their work-based needs. I have never been in a situation where I needed something for the job and was told to ‘make do.’”
Compiled by Rick Baert