Spectrum Investment Advisors has its headquarters in Mequon, Wisconsin.
AUA as of June 30: $2.5 billion
AUM: $201 million
U.S. employees: 24
Years won: 2017, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Commemorates company milestones and wins. To celebrate 20 years in business, Spectrum sponsored a three-day trip to New York with spouses, complete with dinners and a Broadway show. Last year, the firm celebrated with a trip to Washington.
- Recognizes employee milestones in a big way. At five years of service, the firm offers employees a weekend for two in Door County, Wisconsin. At 10 years, Spectrum provides employees with $1,500 toward a vacation destination of their choice.
- Provides all employees with the opportunity to go to at least one Bucks game and one Brewers game per season with a guest or guests of their choice.
- “Everybody knows everyone’s spouses and children and genuinely care for one another. We spend time outside of work as an organization going to baseball games, concerts, and there is even a Spectrum volleyball team.”
- “Some of the most fun conversations happen over lunch when almost everyone eats at the same time and all at a couple of tables.”
- “I am proud to work for Spectrum because the work we do has a significant positive impact on the lives of our clients. All associates feel the same way, so the environment here is one of incredible commitment, positive energy and high integrity.’’