SLC Management has its headquarters in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts.
AUM as of June 30: $193 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Supports employees’ financial wellness, offering employees the opportunity to buy shares of Sun Life stock at a 10% discount on an after-tax payroll deduction basis, and it provides retirement-planning and other online financial support tools as well as a variety of related webinars.
- Launched a new paid family and medical leave program in January, which includes 24 weeks of paid family leave for a birth parent (eight weeks of paid medical leave for childbirth recovery and 16 weeks of paid family leave for bonding). It also offers 26-plus weeks of paid medical leave for an illness or injury.
- Global recognition program includes an annual CEO Awards for top achievers who make significant contributions related to the company’s strategy and purpose. Winners participate in regional celebration events and are invited to a three-day destination trip.
- “Strong employee- centered culture. Highly collaborative environment where teamwork and partnerships are valued. I feel I can speak my mind and be my authentic self at SLC. I am proud to work for this company because it aligns with my values.”
- “Work-life balance is emphasized so it is easy to find time for activities outside of work. Sun Life also does a great job of giving a lot of time off and the opportunity to take sabbaticals.”
- “Strong focus on creating a high-performing culture that supports diversity and inclusion and is client obsessed. They also have very strong executive communications on a consistent basis.”