Schroder Investment Management North America has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $649.6 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- A matching gift program supports the charities that employees support. During the COVID-19 crisis, the company added to that support by increasing the match — up to 6.25% of an employee’s salary.
- At least once a year, sponsors a “Kid’s Day” where parents can bring their children to the office for an afternoon of pizza and entertainment.
- For new mothers, the company sponsors a corporate lactation program that provides hospital-grade breast pumps for new mothers, a welcome basket, unlimited virtual lactation counseling and monthly delivery of breastfeeding comfort items to the office.
- “I have never been more proud to be associated with Schroders than I have in the last few months with how the firm, globally, has shown up for those in need. The support in different forms, including substantial grants, has been unparalleled.”
- “I feel like I am part of a family instead of just a number or a workhorse. I have no desire to ever leave the firm and (I am) hoping to stay until I retire.”
- “The firm truly invests in their people from a training, learning and development perspective and also from a benefits perspective. The view that they want to invest in our people for the long term with extremely competitive retirement contributions is one of the reasons it has kept me here for so long. They are contributing to my future in a meaningful way and I am grateful for that.”