Schroder Investment Management North America located in New York City.
AUM: $564 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Provides robust benefits such as yoga and fitness classes; annual wellness checkups with doctors; and a corporate lactation program that includes hospital-grade pumps for new mothers, a welcome basket, unlimited virtual lactation counseling and breastfeeding comfort items.
- Sponsors a Kid’s Day at least once a year where parents bring their little ones to the office for an afternoon of fun (think pizza, entertainment and puppies) where employees enjoy themselves and the energy that children bring.
- Supports the charities that employees support by way of a matching gift program.
- “They abide by their commitment to diversity and social causes. They also are committed to their employees, and I truly feel valued and cared for. I have advancement opportunities if I work hard, and I’ve seen co-workers follow that path.”
- “Schroders takes a very long-term view and is expanding its presence in the sustainability/responsible investing space, which I feel resonates with an increasing number of people. The firm also places a strong emphasis on employee well-being, both at the workplace and at home, and they provide excellent benefits.”
- “My supervisor and colleagues do not micromanage. They allow for creativity and always make room for a bit of fun to break up the weeks.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy