River and Mercantile Group located in Waltham, Massachusetts.
AUM: $52 billion
Years won: 2019
- Offers variety in the day-to-day that allows employees to develop a broader skill set. Staff members are exposed to different aspects of money management; for example, operations, consulting, fund management, derivatives management and trading.
- Flexibility to promote work-life balance.
- Hosts fantasy football league, Masters pool and NCAA Tournament pool.
- The company is a “great place to learn; they provide far more responsibility than peers and rewards people for taking initiative.”
- River and Mercantile is “innovative, intellectually stimulating, entrepreneurial.”
- “Provides freedom of thought and curiosity to look for new answers to our clients’ issues. Very supportive organization.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove.