Resource Consulting Group located in Orlando, Florida.
AUM: $1.8 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2019
- Supports office collegiality with themed team-building events planned by the firm’s “fun squad” committee.
- Offers four paid hours of community service each quarter to volunteer at an organization of their choice.
- Provides each employee $1,000 annually for employment-related education.
- “There is a strong work-life balance ethic. The organization treats employees fairly, with an emphasis on quality, and employees are encouraged to take the appropriate time necessary to complete a task the right way, rather than sticking to some artificial deadline.”
- “Our firm is dedicated to serving clients well, and we know that to do so we need employees who are cared for and given opportunities to thrive. We offer a service that’s valuable to our target clients and we believe in what we do.”
- “I think our leadership has put together a firm where our employees love coming to work, we know for the most part we’re valued, and we’re encouraged to balance work and life so we can care for our families and ourselves.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove