Resolute Investment Managers has its headquarters in Irving, Texas.
AUM: $92.2 billion as of June 30
Years won: 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Full employment with no salary reduction for all employees while they worked from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Provided $200 stipend to all employees to aid in obtaining necessary resources for work-from-home setup during the pandemic.
- Hosts weekly town halls, providing relevant subject matter expert presenters.
- Sponsors a chili cook-off competition for employees; to kick off the football season, employees are encouraged to wear their favorite sports team jerseys.
- “I feel like particularly in this time of uncertainty and fear, this company has looked out for employees and their mental, physical and financial well-being. Watching our leadership bend over backwards to cut things, not people, out of the budget makes me feel not only valued, but driven to work harder for the company.”
- “Good focus on work-life balance. With current events (pandemic, protests, etc.), I feel like management has acted responsibly and taken initiative to look out for the interests of the employees.”
- “Leadership from the CEO and president to VPs and supervisors make the employees feel they can excel in their work and have the freedom to push back with ideas or opinions. For the most part, employees work as a team but ultimately everyone’s goal is to do their best for the company.”