Resolute Investment Managers located in Irving, Texas.
AUM: $75.8 billion
Years won: 2019
- Has a leadership team that is approachable and transparent, with an open-door approach and quarterly town hall meetings held by senior managers who present a state of the company.
- Promotes a flexible work environment where people care about each other, and allows employees to work remotely when needed.
- Fosters a culture that inspires employees to be part of something larger that plays an important role in people’s financial lives and helps secure their financial future.
- “The leadership is transparent with our goals/directions. My direct boss is always supportive of my efforts, willing to roll up his sleeves to help. My colleagues/peers share ideas and consistently work together.”
- “I am given the autonomy needed to do my job, which is empowering. I know that the organization has faith in my ability to perform my job and gives me the tools and space needed so I can perform to the best of my ability.”
- “The fridge is almost always stocked with something you want to drink. There is a designated area to take personal calls if the need should arise. The company values family and is always willing to make special arrangements to accommodate life events.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy