Pugh Capital Management has its headquarters in Seattle.
AUM as of June 30: $8.4 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Supports employee growth by offering tuition reimbursement, which includes paying for advanced degrees, such as an MBA, or professional certifications, such as a CFA program; pays related fees for employees who enroll in outside leadership or professional development programs.
- Promotes work-life balance for parents through flexible schedules in which the employee is encouraged to focus on managing and completing the work, rather than putting hours on the clock.
- Matches employee philanthropy up to $500 per year, and has increased the match level during the pandemic; supports an established community service team of employees for volunteer projects that include support for racial equity and social justice organizations and providing support for front-line workers during the pandemic.
- “The leadership team has always provided great communication and support especially during these recent difficult and challenging times. The firm also has a very intentional focus on diversity and mentorship.”
- “Great leadership and collaborative work environment. Everyone is helpful toward one another and working here is fun. I feel valued and free to voice my opinion.”
- “Leadership is very open to feedback and works closely with every employee. Employees are given room to grow. The culture is well defined and shared, which leads to low employee turnover.”