Pugh Capital Management located in Seattle.
AUM: $7.2 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Provides opportunities for employees to grow and empowers them to maximize their abilities through mentoring and internal and external training.
- Encourages and supports service in the community, volunteering as a team. The firm donates to employees’ favorite charity organizations and also has an employee donation matching program.
- Values work-life balance and is open to flexible work schedules and remote locations.
- “There is a tremendous emphasis on cultivating a supportive learning culture and to ensure the firm’s goals are widely known.”
- “The firm highly encourages diversity, is strategic and transparent with succession planning, listens to employees’ feedback, plans fun activities for all employees, truly cares about clients.”
- “The smaller team enables entry-level people to work closely with senior employees, even the CEO. Leadership is very intentional about creating and cultivating company values with a lot of input from everyone at the firm.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove