Polen Capital Management has its headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida.
AUM as of June 30: $45 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“Despite rapid growth in both assets and talent, the firm hasn’t changed its purpose to serve its clients, employees and community. A big part of Polen’s culture is operating as a (results-only work environment) ... instead of face time and hours. To promote a healthy lifestyle, Polen Capital provides its employees with an on-site gym and daily catered healthy breakfast and lunch.’’
3 cool things:
- Covers 100% of medical, dental and vision premiums for employees and dependents. Funds 100% of each employee’s annual deductible via a health savings account.
- Offers on-site gym and wellness room with free personal training, yoga, meditation and massages.
- Employees are given a $5,000 annual training budget to be used for personal or professional development. The firm also hosts quarterly training on topics such as soft skills development and financial wellness.
- “Throughout the COVID-19 crisis, Polen has gone above and beyond to support employees with virtual babysitting and tutoring services, increased employee assistance program counseling, personalized gift boxes and additional funding for child care.”
- “It artfully blends doing what is right for our clients while doing what is right for employees.”
- “You can fail without fear of unfair retribution, allowing you to experiment and try new things that may add value to firm.”