PineBridge Investments has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $104.4 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- In response to COVID-19, the company doubled the number of allowable 2020 vacation days and extended the carryover timeline so that the days can be used at any point during 2021. Launched a “Work from Home Diaries” campaign on the company intranet that encouraged employees to share their experiences and journey during COVID-19.
- Organizes a range of charitable activities and fundraisers to support the communities in which employees live and work — hunger relief, LGBT youth, education, Toys for Tots, etc. Provides a paid day off for volunteer work.
- Added virtual training opportunities based on employees’ requests for additional professional development opportunities during COVID-19. Workshops cover topics including Excel, business writing skills and DiSC personality assessments.
- “PineBridge is broadly amenable to hiring talent regardless of location, even prior to COVID-19. So flexibility to work from home (while still maintaining an in-person presence as needed) has long been a cultural facet of the organization — that has boded well for our ability to work remotely during the current environment.”
- “PineBridge is a very ‘flat’ organization. People at higher levels within the firm are not only willing, but interested in hearing the opinions of those more junior to them. The firm really has a ‘we are in this together’ mentality where I feel nothing but support from those I work with.”
- “The firm goes out of the way to hold team-building activities — whether social, or charitable, ‘coffee chats’ with senior leaders or ‘lunch and learns’ on a wide range of topics. The mood and the tone is set from the top and you feel the collegiality and the friendliness all around you.”