PGIM has its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey.
AUM as of June 30: $1.4 trillion
Years won: 2020
In their own words:
“With a history dating back almost 145 years, PGIM takes a long-term view not only in our investment philosophy, but also in how we identify and grow our talent. We understand that our employees want purposeful and rewarding careers. By promoting an equitable workplace, and a welcoming and inclusive environment, we nurture a ‘low ego’ culture that allows all employees to bring the best of themselves to work, and to harness our collective intelligence for the benefit of our clients.”
3 cool things:
- Matches 100% of employee contributions up to 4% of before-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions. The plan offers 18 investment options, including a guaranteed income option and company stock.
- Provides financial wellness programs and tools, including an on-site financial adviser, “lunch and learn” seminars; tools through Prudential’s Financial Wellness Center; additional savings opportunities through a health savings account, group universal life insurance cash accumulation fund and discounts to PGIM’s mutual funds; and budget coaching.
- Added a variety of health and wellness programs in response to the pandemic, including virtual in-house nursing consultations by appointment; virtual fitness programs; and wellness programs tailored to unique challenges of virtual work and pandemic environment, including mindfulness sessions. Other changes include additional short-term dependent crisis care coverage reimbursement, up to $100 a day; and additional paid time off (up to two weeks) for employee illness or care of another because of COVID-19 illness.
- “Benefits are great, salary competitive, diversity and inclusion are a big focus, emphasis on safety and employee well-being during these COVID times has been greatly appreciated.”
- “By far the most inclusive workplace that I’ve experienced and people are genuinely nice to each other, which is rare in finance.”
- “Honest and frequent communications. Senior leaders taking a genuine interest in the well-being of employees. A sense of partnership and true teamwork across the organization.”