PanAgora Asset Management has its headquarters in Boston.
AUM: Not available
U.S. employees: 138
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Empowers team members through affinity groups, such as the Women in Network group, which hosts speakers and holds off-site events; gives employees mobility across roles by promoting from within and keeping an open-door policy that gives employees at all levels the ability to connect with senior members of the staff.
- Hosts virtual happy hours and maintains a sense of community and collegiality despite working from home during the pandemic, with activities including virtual lunch groups, virtual trivia nights for the sales team and the firm-sponsored “Kahoot! Wednesdays,” a game-based learning platform.
- Promotes teamwork through group philanthropic events by sponsoring an employee team and providing T-shirts for the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge and hosting a staff party to gather donations for the “Walker Wishes” toy drive.
- “The company is an advocate for promoting from within, which is a driving factor in retaining talent long term.”
- “Leadership is strong. It is the culture of the organization that makes it a great place to work. You are valued as an individual and the organization promotes learning.”
- “While the health and safety of the employees has always been a priority, I am especially pleased at the way we handled remote work through the pandemic this year and feel like our families’ needs are truly taken into consideration.”