PanAgora Asset Management located in Boston.
AUM: $46 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019
- Encourages career growth and looks to hire from within. Employees have the flexibility to attend conferences and other training, and they have access to internal and external mentoring/coaching.
- Encourages an open and collaborative environment with features like an open floor plan, cross-team interaction and an open-door policy.
- Has a corporate culture that makes everyone feel valued and appreciated. Throughout the year, employees come together for team off-sites and a variety of social and athletic activities like scavenger hunts, trivia, a holiday party (for employees and guests), bowling, softball and running. Employees also have access to limitless snacks and drinks and are offered unlimited vacation days.
- “The leadership at PanAgora makes this a place where people would want to work. They make everyone feel valued and appreciated. PanAgora also encourages participation in activities outside of work to get to know your co-workers and make it a fun place to be.”
- “The organization really values employees’ opinions for ongoing projects, and respects their employees to self-manage their workload, which helps create a feeling that we are not just another person that can be easily replaced.”
- “It is a very efficient organization that can resolve technology issues very quickly. I also feel I’m given enough discretion to work on things that interest me and make meaningful impact to the firm.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy