NISA Investment Advisors located in St. Louis.
AUM: $211 billion in physical assets
Years won: 2019
- Employs a team of people who challenge and improve each other’s knowledge base. Employee collaboration and development is further encouraged through a formal mentoring program, employee-delivered seminar series, certification program assistance or full reimbursement, academic degree reimbursement and a modern, open workspace.
- Has a flexible culture that promotes a work-life balance. The collaborative and cordial atmosphere also allows for autonomy to tackle challenging assignments.
- Provides fringe benefits like a free full-service cafeteria and fitness center; on-site massage services; access to meditation/privacy rooms; free parking; paid time off to volunteer; an annual holiday party, company picnic and park day; baseball, golf and bowling events.
- “The organization provides a cafe where breakfast and lunch are provided to employees. There is also a state-of-the-art workout facility on-site, they host numerous classes including yoga, HIT (high-intensity training) and Tabata. It feels as if the leadership here really cares about the employees’ health and well-being.”
- “At the end of a long day or stressful task, my managers are sure to recognize the extra effort that I put in.”
- “NISA has created a culture where employees can come to work and be challenged but not stressed while striving to accomplish department-specific goals in hopes of pushing the company forward.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy