Ninety One North America has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: $145.4 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Provides enhanced parental leave in which all new parents have access to six months of full paid leave. The firm also provides flexible work arrangements.
- Expanded its matching gift program to include COVID-19 recovery and racial equality initiatives. Employees and clients ran, walked, biked, swam and even rode horses to raise funds for non-profits where they live and work.
- Offers a global well-being program for employees, which includes access to training, seminars and well-being tools, and advice to empower employees to look after their mental, financial and physical well-being and to help foster an inclusive and supportive work environment including meditation sessions and sessions to support parents during strict lockdown.
- “The CEO knows every person’s name. It is the type of firm that provides opportunity for people to think outside of the box and implement what others may consider crazy ideas.”
- “Ninety One gives its employees the freedom to create and to build their business lines as they see fit. It is an organization which takes care of its employees and has genuine concern for the well-being of the people who make up the firm’s workforce.”
- “There is a constant open and transparent dialogue from the leaders of the organization. Management encourages us to succeed in a manner that does not affect our mental health. The culture is excellent, and there are many diverse people at the organization from a multitude of places.”