MRA Associates has its headquarters in Phoenix.
AUA as of June 30: $3.6 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
In their own words:
“MRA Associates employs a culture that encourages collaboration and innovation. Each of our workspaces hosts an open office concept, enhancing the firm’s transparent environment and team-focused culture. The firm fosters a healthy work-life balance by hosting volunteering and team-building events during office hours and offering a flexible work schedule. Motivated and talented team members have the opportunity to become the next generation of partners.’’
3 cool things:
- Participates in fitness challenges such as the statewide AZ walking challenge and an annual challenge run by Fit Company for which staff members prepare well in advance. In the office, MRA provides healthy snacks such as fresh fruit and premade salads.
- Option to work from home established before the pandemic. Personal laptops, extra monitors, and conferencing headsets are available to all employees.
- The in-office MRA Associates Community Gallery showcases original artworks by local established and emerging artists with rotating exhibitions.
- “They (management) have been transparent with all of the firm's decisions during COVID and update us regularly as to what the company is planning and where the firm is financially.”
- “Management recognizes the role technology plays into our industry and works hard to always be on top of new advancements.”
- “The partners promote activities and an atmosphere of having fun, play hard and work hard.”