MRA Associates located in Phoenix.
AUM and consultation: $3.5 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Invites employees to monthly team-building events such as board game tournaments, museum tours, potlucks at local parks and spring training baseball games.
- Provides training budgets for each employee and supports the staff’s personal and professional development through “Future Leaders” program meetings hosted by the firm’s partners several times each quarter.
- Hosts team-building cultural events, such as the “Community Gallery,” a rotating art exhibition where team members can meet local artists to learn a bit about inspiration and gain insight into a different industry.
- “Happy hours on the patio, the break room, the open office, hiring people that like to have a good time, the level of respect employees have for one another all add to this being a great place to work.”
- “Companywide meetings are extremely valuable with transparency and respect from the CEO and partners. … The partners have made a great firm and culture.”
- “Management cares about their employees and offers multiple perks to employees like a kitchen full of snacks restocked on a weekly basis, multiple employee events throughout the year to encourage teamwork and to interact with employees with whom you may not meet on a weekly basis, and the ability to work from home.”
Compiled by Rick Baert