Mesirow Financial has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $32.3 billion
Years won: 2013, 2015, 2020
In their own words:
“We are proud of our culture based on fostering team member engagement, empowerment and service to both our clients and our communities. We strive to empower smart, diverse professionals to innovate within one of the industry’s most inclusive and collaborative workplaces.”
3 cool things:
- Offers a student loan debt repayment program designed to assist employees with the growing challenge of student debt. Eligible full-time employees receive between $100 to $150 a month, per years of service, toward the repayment of their student loans.
- Promotes team collaboration and engagement via its Unplug N’ Play program, which encourages employees to step away from their desks and connect with colleagues through Mesirow’s favorite pastime: table tennis.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, provides employees, spouses and dependents with complimentary One Medical primary care memberships that include access to same-day appointments, on-site lab testing, and mental and emotional well-being support and programs.
- “Mesirow takes the health and safety of their employees very seriously and has handled the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic with flexibility and professionalism. They have fostered a strong, independent and entrepreneurial environment.”
- “Mesirow does a great job championing the needs of our clients alongside the well-being of its employees. In my experience, my co-workers genuinely care about doing the best for our clients, while being aware that each of our lives are more than our responsibilities in the office.”
- “The financial industry is known for being white-male dominated, but Mesirow bucks that trend and promotes diversity in the whole company.”