Lyrical Partners has its headquarters in New York City.
AUM as of June 30: Approximately $7 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Holds fun and competitive parties in the firm’s lounge. Last year, the lounge furniture was replaced with table tennis equipment, and world champion tennis instructors conducted a tournament for the firm. The company also provides a serenity room with a massage chair, yoga mats and wellness gear.
- Puts on firmwide celebrations for major company milestones and other achievements, such as the off-site retreat in 2018 for all employees and their significant others to celebrate the firm’s 10th anniversary.
- Provides top benefits such as unlimited vacation days and a profit-sharing plan for each eligible employee with annual contributions equal to 20% of an employee’s earnings.
- “The firm is adaptable and flexible. Focus is on doing things the right way and changing if there is a better way, even if the better way is new and different than what is conventional.”
- “Lyrical invests in its employees — whether it is hiring a communications coach or reimbursing for educational programs. This has resulted in very little turnover where we are able to grow and improve as a unit.”
- “Encourages every employee to bring their entire self to work. Looks at the employees as fully functioning human beings where work is a very important and essential part of who we are, but not the only part.”