Los Angeles Capital Management & Equity Research has its headquarters in Los Angeles.
AUM as of June 30: $25.6 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Paid time off to participate in philanthropic initiatives, including beach cleanups, volunteering at local elementary schools, and activities with Habitat for Humanity, Special Olympics and other non-profits.
- Early office closure on workday preceding a holiday; fully stocked kitchen with organic items and healthy choices.
- Covers 95% of the medical premium for employees and dependents and 100% for other lines of coverage such as dental and vision.
- “From the health of the firm to areas in need of improvement, there is a willingness to level with employees in a face-to-face environment that is very real and authentic.”
- “Most projects/assignments are intellectually challenging, and when an employee encounters a roadblock, ample support is provided in a timely fashion.”
- “The senior leaders at the firm work hard to create and maintain a culture of inclusion, creativity and open-mindedness that promotes professional and personal growth.”