Los Angeles Capital Management & Equity Research located in Los Angeles.
AUM: $25 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Provides a fully stocked lunchroom that is a gathering place and creates community in the office.
- Supports team and individual philanthropic efforts in the community, including beach cleanups, volunteering at local elementary schools and outreach activities with groups such as Adopt-A-Family, Habitat for Humanity and the Special Olympics.
- Hosts “Spirit Days,” including Super Bowl Day, Valentine’s Day, Dodgers Day, “Ugly Sweater” contest day, July 4 casual dress week, Halloween and holiday cookie decorating; holds potlucks and hosts an art gallery event.
- “The environment is one in which you feel free to talk/work with anyone. Everyone is willing to help. Environment is very welcoming.”
- “All of the executives I’ve met are approachable and kind. … From top to bottom, it really feels like a team here, and that’s very important.”
- Management “provides ample room to be autonomous, but are always available for guidance. They continuously promote a work-life balance that allows work time to be efficient, productive and positive. Their laid-back manner always creates comfort and the feel of an open-door policy.”
Compiled by Rick Baert