Legal & General Investment Management America has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $212 billion
Years won: 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Offers a student loan pay-down program. The company will make direct contributions to employees’ student loans at $100 per month to help employees reduce debt and save for the future. Also offers “Lunch and Learn” sessions to discuss saving for retirement.
- Provides a wellness benefit of $500 per year to be used for wellness-related activities, including gym membership, massages and registration fees for races. Offers flexible work hours and work-from-home capabilities to all employees.
- Hosts an “Appreciating Differences Week” to build awareness around diversity and inclusion, improve understanding, and celebrate employees’ differences through various events.
- “Leaders listen and are open to ideas and suggestions. During the COVID crisis, LGIMA has handled everything really well and kept us informed.”
- “Collaboration through a client-centric lens has allowed us to develop investment strategies that meet our clients objectives, which continue to evolve. People are open, approachable and want to help others succeed. It’s a place where we value innovation and new ideas and try our best to align people’s career progression with their interests.”
- “Diversity programs are popular. Some of the teams are very social. I believe my salary is fair considering the bonus opportunity.”