LaSalle Investment Management has its headquarters in Chicago.
AUM as of June 30: $65.7 billion
Years won: 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Fosters family-friendly culture with flexible work arrangements, among other offerings.
- Hosts a Growth Through Inclusion program, founded in 2014, with a goal to develop and increase readiness for diverse employees to take on leadership roles. On a biennial basis, the program hosts a firmwide symposium open to all employees, with keynote presentations and discussion themes associated with diversity and inclusion. On the day following the all-employee symposium, a subset of LaSalle employees is invited to participate in more in-depth workshops that promote leadership development.
- Staff recognition awards include the GMC Pinnacle Award, nominated through LaSalle’s Global Management Committee, that recognizes employees’ outstanding performance on behalf of clients.
- “During the pandemic, they have been very open to everyone’s concerns about the work environment and when everyone would like to go back to the office. Communication has continued throughout the process and I have never really felt out of the loop.”
- “LaSalle is an organization filled with very smart, high-caliber employees that are down to earth and like to see their team members be successful. LaSalle also does not hesitate to invest in their employees to give them the tools and skills that will make them successful.”
- “The firm has created a very strong culture and that starts at the top. Senior leadership communicates effectively, sets clear strategies and leads by example.”