LaSalle Investment Management located in Chicago.
AUM: $67.8 billion
Years won: 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Conducts quarterly interactive leadership town halls that help employees understand the firm’s strategic direction.
- Promotes healthy living with on-site amenities such as a cafe with complimentary beverages and healthy snacks, wellness room and fitness center. Regular fitness “step challenges” bring teams from around the world together for friendly competition.
- Provides training sessions and continuing education offerings to help advance employees’ careers.
- “LaSalle invests in its people in many different ways through seminars, training, videos/podcasts and one-on-one mentoring.”
- “Flexibility in working remotely to effectively balance job travel, personal travel, personal needs, etc. This, honestly, is a HUGE retention piece for me, my direct reports, and the co-workers I talk with.”
- “Senior management understands what resources are needed and when, and I feel like my opinion is always heard and considered.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy