intellicents has its headquarters in Albert Lea, Minnesota.
AUM as of June 30: Approximately $4 billion
Years won: 2020
3 cool things:
- Provides a cash-back program called “myCents” that gives employees cash back to put into their 401(k), a 529 plan, an emergency fund, or to pay off their student loans. Employees receive cash back for making everyday purchases at retailers such as Target, Home Depot and more than 1,000 online websites.
- Typically closes at noon on Fridays during the summer.
- Pre-COVID, provided free, monthly on-site massages.
- “It is an inclusive, fun and interactive group. The leadership strives to provide employees ample opportunities to advance within their roles and encourages good teamwork. It is a growing company with great potential to do big things.”
- “The employees are provided with regular updates on ‘the state of intellicents.’ Our mission is clear and leadership walks the walk.”
- “The firm really values their employees and wants to know them on a personal level outside of work. They put forth the effort to make sure this firm is a place that people want to work for and are able to promote outside of the office.”