Innovest Portfolio Solutions has its headquarters in Denver.
AUA as of June 30: $30 billion
Years won: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
3 cool things:
- Sponsors a monthly volunteer opportunity such as painting homes for the elderly or delivering meals to those living with a life-threatening illness.
- Participates in the Arrupe Jesuit High School Corporate Work Study Program. Innovest pays 65% of student tuition for four economically disadvantaged students who work at Innovest during the school year, gaining work experience.
- Encourages work-life balance through a flexible vacation policy, custom work schedules (reduced or compressed), integration of family in company events and celebrations of family accomplishments, such as baby and wedding showers. When a baby is born, Innovest opens a college account for the newborn and contributes to it.
- “The overall hiring of employees is well thought out and character is paramount, which helps everything else fall into place in the long run.”
- “I have people check in with me regularly just to see how I am personally doing and how my work is coming along.”
- “Management trusts that you will put the needs of the client and your teammates first and that you understand what is expected of you. Thus, they do not micromanage your schedule.”