Innovest Portfolio Solutions located in Denver.
AUA: $24 billion
Years won: 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Sponsors quarterly volunteer opportunities during work hours to support a diverse group of non-profits, including Project C.U.R.E., which delivers medical equipment and supplies to people in developing countries, and Food Bank of the Rockies; and gives a “Service to Others” award that recognizes one employee’s outstanding efforts to help others each month.
- Matches 100% of employees’ retirement plan contributions; and supports the staff’s overall financial goals through a financial wellness committee, which provides education and gives employees access to certified financial planners.
- Buys a team lunch for the staff each week and hosts gatherings such as “Crocktober,” weekly family-style meals made by employees and shared in crockpots throughout October.
- “My company is the first I’ve ever seen that not only ‘talks the talk,’ but also ‘walks the walk’ when it comes to culture. From top to bottom, every employee is dedicated to serving each other and building a community.”
- “They recognize hard work and call it out on a regular basis. If you have a situation come up unexpectedly — sickness, child-care issues — they are understanding and helpful. It feels like I have family at work.”
- “Those that succeed at the company are those that work well with others and are more ‘team’ oriented than ‘me’ oriented. We have a lot of fun — annual summer picnic, weekly catered lunch, Christmas party, other one-off events.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove