Highland Capital Management located in Dallas.
AUM: $9.9 billion
Years won: 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Provides free lunch and other meals to all employees daily along with a fully stocked kitchen with healthy food and beverage options.
- Offers a health insurance plan for employees and dependents without premiums or deductibles.
- Hosts an off-site employee retreat and a number of fun and cultural events for employees and their families throughout the year.
- “The founders of the organization are wise, thoughtful, calm and engaged. I have the utmost regard for them. Their method of communication is non-judgmental, enables improvement and fosters openness.“
- “World-class benefits including 100% employer-paid health/dental/life insurance for employees and their dependents, a 401(k) plan with employer match and generous time-off benefits. The firm has a strong tradition of charitable giving and community involvement that I’m proud to be associated with. Highland offers a unique Wall Street work experience in Dallas.”
- “Highland’s office environment enables employees to do their best work. The firm takes care of the little stuff (providing free lunch every day, tons of healthy snacks, paid parking, on-site dry cleaning, great health insurance plan, etc.) so employees can focus on their jobs and perform at the highest level.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy