Harrison Street Real Estate Capital located in Chicago.
AUM: $22.9 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Promotes a supportive work environment with inclusion events. Offers on-site personal development and/or stress management workshops, seminars or classes.
- Provides a monthly free lunch and birthday dessert celebrations. Cold brew and kombucha are also available to employees.
- Fosters an environment of transparency with investment committee meetings that are open to the whole firm.
- “The organization is very good about placing the focus on employees and providing employees with good benefits, including free lunches, cold brew on tap, a game room, work-sponsored happy hours, etc. Overall, the company boasts a culture that is inclusive and the people are kind.”
- “Management at Harrison Street does an excellent job of cultivating an environment where roles and responsibilities are clearly defined, but opportunities to go above and beyond are also constantly surfacing and made available to those that seek them.”
- “Always evolving and working to keep the team cohesive and focused on the firm’s goals. Input from all team members is welcomed, discussed and implemented in a proactive fashion.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy